Picture Night!!, News (Georgian Shores Minor Hockey)

PrintNews Article
Click to view full-size image
Picture Night!!
Submitted By Sarah Clarke on Sun 10 30, 22
Hello Lightning Families,

Picture Night is quickly approaching - Mon Nov 7 at the Meaford Arena.
Players are asked to arrive during their teams scheduled time.
Come dressed in full gear, no skates, no neck guards, no helmets required.
Please wear your new socks, and DARK jersey, and bring your best smile! 

U7 - 6:00pm
U13 REP - 6:20pm
U8 - 6:35pm
U9 1 - 6:55pm
U9 2 - 7:10pm
U11 LL1 - 7:25pm
U11 LL2 - 7:40pm
U11 REP - 7:55pm
U13 LL1 - 8:10pm
U13 LL2 - 8:25pm
U15 REP - 8:40pm
U18 REP - 8:55pm

If the scheduled time does not work for you, please come to the arena at a time that does work for your family. Families with multiple players are able to bring them all at once. 
This article has been viewed 276 times.
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Georgian Shores Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Georgian Shores Minor Hockey on Instagram
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
News ArchiveOther Recent Articles
  • 20
    Georgian Shores Year End Banquet is Sunday April 16th in the large hall at the Thornbury Community Centre.  Coach of the Year Award Nominations- This award is selected by the banquet committee from written nominations submitted by our association ...
  • 15
    The Bonus $500 draw for March goes to Robyn Wilkinson The winning $175 tickets drawn in March belong to: Andrew Barber Blake Hewgill Ken Whitton Brent Beaumont The Bonus $500 draw for February goes to Scott Knight The winning $175 ...
  • 12
    Congratulations and good luck to the U11 Rep, U13 LL1 and U15 teams as they head into the finals of the playoffs.  The U11 Rep play Shelburne in the finals for Region 5 Tier 3 Championships. Game time 7:00 pm in Meaford on Tuesday March 21. Come ...
  • 26
    Hello Lightning Families As we move closer to the end of another hockey season, we move closer to the AGM and the call for Executive Members. This year in particular, we will see a larger turnover on the board. Without an Executive, Georgian ...
  • 31
    Please consider submitting a piece and lets all rally behind the Meaford Arena!  Our community's score comes from two main categories. An excellent nomination will account for 80% of the total score. The remaining 20% will come from our ...
  • 10
    Get an extra edge and take your game to the next level. Get a step up on the competition with CanPowerSkate, a high-energy instructional power skating program geared to hockey and ringette players. This program focuses on balance, control and ...
  • 19
    Hello Lightning Families Reminder that the first draw for the Lottery Tickets will take place on January 9th at the Executive meeting. Please return your stubs to the Thornbury arena. Your team managers will know where to put them.  Good Luck ...
  • 19
    BIG Thank you to the Kiwanis Club of Meaford for their generous donation to Georgian Shores. Your support for youth in our communities is greatly appreciated! 
Printed from georgianshoreshockey.ca on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 2:06 PM