Kraft Hockeyville - We need Rally Points!, News (Georgian Shores Minor Hockey)

News Article
News Article Image
Jan 31, 2023 | Sarah Clarke | 3923 views
Kraft Hockeyville - We need Rally Points!
Please consider submitting a piece and lets all rally behind the Meaford Arena! 

Our community's score comes from two main categories. An excellent nomination will account for 80% of the total score. The remaining 20% will come from our community's total rally points.

Use this link to make your submission:  Community Rally Page

Sponsors
Northern Roots Roofing
Northern Roots Roofing specializes in shingles, roof repairs, roof maintenance and more in the Grey/Bruce and surrounding area. Call us for a free estimate.
Thornbury Home Hardware Building Centre
Home Hardware Building Centres offer a complete range of both hardware store and building centre products. Lumber, tools, paint, plumbing and electrical supplies and an extensive selection of building materials are available, along with housewares, sporting goods, automotive items and lawn and garden supplies.
Baker Tilly
Your business deserves the attention of a team of experienced financial professionals - experts who understand the many challenges and complexities of running a business. As a regional chartered professional accounting firm, Baker Tilly SGB LLP is capable of providing specialized services to clients while still maintaining the personalized contact our clients have come to expect. Baker Tilly SGB LLP has offices in Collingwood, Meaford, Owen Sound, and Walkerton.
Meaford Kiwanis
Thank you to the Meaford Kiwanis for contributing to out minor hockey program.
My Daddy's Soup
Tom recognized the need for healthier choices, his goal has been to provide a variety of convenient, yet healthy, delicious, and unmistakably homemade soups without the added MSG, preservatives and ingredients you can’t pronounce. He takes pride in knowing that you will recognize everything on the ingredient list. His soups are made in a professional kitchen located in Meaford, and packaged on the premises. He makes them all personally, with slowly simmered stock that gives them that extra special flavour without a lot of added sodium. My Daddy’s Soup… we feel good knowing we’re providing you with healthier choices, one yummy spoonful at a time.